Dear Colleagues:
Once again I am in need of your assistance.  In an effort to get
one of my high school social studies teachers into the electronic
age, I copied reviews of CD ROMs from various reviewing sources.
He appreciated the effort and went on a buying spree at the local
discount store.  He still wants to obtain a CD ROM title that
he remembers from the list.  It speaks about staging a mock
presidential election campaign.  Unfortunately he cannot locate
the lists and I am unable to locate the review that he
remembers.  Even the review in the latest School Library Journal
is not what he remembers.  Do any of you have a suggested title
and source?
I thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Margie Culver
###

--
Margaret M. Myers-Culver
Librarian

<jridings@greenwood.sc.fred.org> ----------------- 34.11.6N, 82.09.5W
Jacqueline Ridings
Teacher K-12 at Emerald High School,  Greenwood 50        Greenwood, SC

LM_NET Archive Home