Greetings LM_NETTERS!
Like Sandra Naylor wrote today, I also would like to warn you about MACOS
Publications, a periodical jobber out of Yonkers, New York.  Our district
has 32 schools. This is the first year we have used MACOS.  As of January
we still had not received 3/4 of our magazines.  The business office and I
called "Joe" many times.  We were often told he would get back to us
because his computer was not on site.  Most often we had to call him back.
Only after months of calls and letters was something done about the
problem.  We still are not receiving 1/4 of our magazines and have not
gotten such vital publications as Booklist since the beginning of school.
I would NOT recommend using this company. I hope this warning is heeded and
prevents this from happening from anyone else.
Happy Reading

Linda Walker, Coordinator
Library Services
Springfield District #186