I am wondering if anyone fairly close by me (and I am in Northern New
York State), happened to tape either the Race to Freedom or Tad in the
CLassroom from the Family Channel.  Our timers did not work while we were
on vaca and I missed both.  Race to Freedom was on Feb. 16 at 3:30 a.m.
and Tad in the CLassroom was on Feb. 23 at 3:30 a.m.  If you taped either
of these and would be willing to loan them (and send them) to me, please
respond to me directly.  TIA to anyone who can help me out.  BTW, the
Family Channel provides very nice teaching guides to go with each. Info
can be found in the Cable in the Classroom mag for Feb.  Again, thanks.

Melinda Miller-Widrick, LMS K-12
Colton-Pierrepont Central School
Colton, NY 13625
miller-widrick@northnet.org