Judy:  I graduated from the KSU/COLS program and I just wondered, are you
part of this, or does OSU finally have a library program?  (They told me
in 1965 that they had one, but she died.  They expected to start it
again, soon.)  If the program is in conjunction with Kent's on-campus,
why is there a stability problem?  There are so few MLS programs, I am
concerned.  Educational Technology is all well and good, but it's not an
MLS.  Some of us want one, some want the other (or, for that matter, I've
done one and now I'm thinking about the other.  I don't think there's a
lot of overlap.)  TIA

Karen Langley  KTT_LANGLEY@K12.mec.ohio.gov
Tolles Technical Center
Plain City  OH

> I am presently enrolled in the Library Science grad program at OSU in Columbus,
> Ohio, but their program is not very stable at this time.  I have heard good
> things about the Library Science program at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio
> and will be taking Cataloguing there myself this summer.  If you contact Marge

LM_NET Archive Home