---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 15:32:07 -0500 (EST)
From: ANNE AKERS <aakers@avalon.nando.net>
To: LM.Net@listserv.syr.edu
Subject: NORTH CAROLINA ONLY: Colonial American Project Help Wanted

Hi!

We are a kindergarten class at Pleasant Union Elementary School in
Raleigh, North Carolina known as The Energetic Eagles.  Ms. Kirton and
Ms. Gobel are our teachers. We are studying Colonial America this year.
We are doing a project on the state or country that we were born.  Next
week we will study North Carolina.  We would like for you to share
recipes, crafts, games, books, authors, legends, etc. that are unique to
your area.  Please send your responses to the following address:

                   KKirton@avalon.nando.net

Thanks for your interest in our project and for your help!

Kathy Kirton
Melissa Gobel
Kindergarten Teachers
Pleasant Union Elementary School