>I think teacher-librarian said it all and still does to some degree, but
>times are changing.  I'm looking at the role being defined as an
>'informatation intermediary' for my masters dissertation.  I don't think
>this makes a good _title_ for the job, but I do think it says what our
>_role_ is.
>
>What do you think?  I would be interested in your comments.

An interesting title John but what about the literature aspect (or the
"fiction") part of our role?  To me, this is not apparent in the term
"information"

Chris XYZ

Chris Skrzeczynski, Teacher-librarian  <cxyz@gil.com.au>
Our Lady of the Rosary Primary School
1 Kenmore Road Kenmore, Qld 4069
Australia  Ph: (07)33782412    Fax: (07)38783160