Dear Pennsy LMN_NETters,

        I'm asking for one of our students who is doing
research on the state of Pennsylvania and has a question that,
so far, she hasn't been able to find an answer.

Does Pennsylvania have a "Six Flags" amusement park?

If so, where is it located?

If not, do you have other amusement parks?

If so, what are they and where are they located?

Many thanks in advance for replies.

--
Jane Trump Hohn, LMS            Phone:  (804) 292-5373
Nottoway High School            FAX:    (804) 292-3021

        "Fanatics don't live in a society of tolerance,"  Elie Wiesel

LM_NET Archive Home