One of my colleagues is seeking information on a publishing company, Mt.
Auburn Publishing, in Watertown, MA, for his daughter who might be having
a job interview there.  Even though it's quite nearby, I have not been
able to locate any info--size, scope (does it specialize it a particular
type of publication), etc.  Any info you can send me would be greatly
appreciated and allow me to impress yet another colleague with the value
of the Internet.  Thanks in advance.  Betsy Stine, Danvers (MA) High School
                bstine@mecn.mass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home