From: kcarter@shs.mv.com
Subject: RBL
To: corchard@knoxnet.oh.us

Hi Carol -- I highly recommend Resource Based Learning Activities: Information
Literacy for High School Students by Ann Bleakley and Jackie L. Carrigan,
published by ALA as a good source for what you're looking at...
  I work in a restructured high school and RBL is a primary focus for much of
instruction.  I also conduct seminars in various places in the country about
the same -- One article I wrote which talks a little about some of what we've
done is "Images of Information in a Twenty First Century High School" -- it
was in School Library Journal, February, 1994.  You also might want to contact
Barbara Campbell, who is co-chair of ASCD's Information Literacy Network - her
email address is: bcampbll@aol.com   --  Good luck
Kim Carter
Souhegan High School
Amherst, NH   03031