Here's your chance to impress my principal. I've been raving to him about
you. He says he's going to get a computer for my library, but I need to
investigate some device to "lock" it to the desk. He says he used such a
device when he was in the Los Angeles schools--it is some type of platform
that attaches to the desk and the CPU is bonded to it with some super
adhesive. Do any of you know any details about this or any other anti-theft
device that can be used with a Mac? I would appreciate catalog phone
numbers, manufacturer addresses, etc., for obtaining one.

Gayle Hodur
ghodur@redshift.com

LM_NET Archive Home