Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 23:10:10 -0800
From: GSN Majorodmo <majordom@gsn.org>

Gentle Readers,
Sender: owner-infolist@gsn.org

   As the new year begins, I am glad to introduce a new home for InfoList
for Teachers.  With the cooperation of Al Rogers, Erica Rogers, and the
Global Schoolnet Foundation, InfoList is now infolist@gsn.org on
majordomo@gsn.org.  InfoList will now operate the same as most other lists
with more timely administrative replies.  This will save me a lot of time
and allow the list to expand to more users.  Thanks to those who offered
help and suggestions.

    I would like to receive more input from you, the readers of InfoList.
As teachers, you have a grasp of what works in the classroom and I look
forward to publishing your ideas in InfoList for Teachers

   You can subscribe to InfoList by sending the message subscribe infolist
to majordomo@gsn.org or visit the InfoList Home page at
http://www.electriciti.com/~rlakin.

Rick Lakin

rlakin@cello.gina.calstate.edu                         Southwest High School
Algebra                                                1685 Hollister Avenue
Video Production                                         San Diego, CA 92154
    Join INFOLIST.  Send me e-mail to receive valuable tips and info.
 INFOLIST is also available on coreplus.net-resources and on the Web at
                    http://www.electriciti.com/~rlakin