Last week I answered a message as to where I got my educational videos
from, & companies I would recommend. This was a letter addressed to all
of the listserv.

Today my SVE rep, Pam Weinberg, called me all excited about the messages
people had been leaving on her *800 number & FAX line.

Well, I mistakenly posted her toll-free number instead of the company's
main number, so I need to correct it. Pam is only a S.E. Texas rep, so she
can't do anyone any good in other states.

        SVE 1-800-829-1900

I am so sorry for all the confusion this must've caused her before she
finally asked someone who was giving out her *800 number!  Hopefully this
will clear everything up.

And, no, I don't have stock in SVE or any relatives that work for them!

Debbie Collier          Orange Grove Elementary
                        Librarian
collie@TENET.EDU        Houston, Texas

LM_NET Archive Home