On January 19, I  posted a target message about these converters in
the $300-500 price range.  I received a variety of responses,  most of
which were requests for a HIT, so here goes:

        The following were mentioned once:
                TV Ator
                Boffin VP 200
                Focus
                Televeyes Pro

        The following were mentioned several times:
                TV Elite
                Presenter Plus/Presenter 3

I have since determined that the last two are sold locally, so I am
leaning in the direction of one or the other, and will probably base
my decision on on the vendor I most want to deal with in this case.

Thanks for the responses.

Barb Courter
Eugene Field Elem.
418 East 2nd