We are looking for information on Nanette Cornell.  She wrote a short
story called, "Love."  We do not know of anything else she has written
and cannot find any bibliographic information in our high school library
or in a branch of the public library.  A student wants to use this story
for contest and needs verification of author's name, place of birth, and
publisher of story.  Any help will be appreciated.  It is a good story
and the student may not use it without this information.

TIA!

Diane Durbin
Stafford MSD
Stafford TX 77477