We're looking for information (name of teacher,  year experiment conducted,
name of video describing experiment) for an experiment conducted by a
teacher to demonstrate how prejudice is learned.  As we remember it, she
divided her class into "blue-eyed" and "brown-eyed" groups and then
discriminated against one group.  We think it happened in the late 50s or
early 60s.  TIA for your help.

          ~~     Jan Bakker, M.A. Ed., M.L.S  .   ~~
                     Resource Center Director
    North Central Regional Educational Laboratory
1900 Spring Rd., Oak Brook, IL  60521   bakker@ncrel.org
    Visit our Pathways to School Improvement server
        http://www.ncrel.org/ncrel/sdrs/pathways.htm

LM_NET Archive Home