In Nevada, we contact our local congressman with a request.  As always
with politicians, they need LOTS of lead time so plan way in advance.
I believe there is either a cost for the flag itself and/or you can
provide a flag, but your legislator's local office can provide all the
pertinent information.

Keri E. Putnam, Regional Librarian        | Faith is the bird that sings |
 for the Blind and Physically Handicapped | to the dawn while it is      |
Nevada State Library & Archives           | still dark.   -Kabir         |
Carson City, NV  putnam@equinox.unr.edu   |    BE HAPPY IN YOUR SOUL!    |

On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, Dr. Debby Sue Vandevender wrote:

>         Several years ago I read an article on how to obtain an American
> flag which has been flown over the Capitol.
>
>         True to form, I am now unable to relocate that info.
>
>         Can someone "steer" me on the road to the completion of my quest?
>
>         Many thanks!
>
> Debby Sue
> (yes, that is my first name)

LM_NET Archive Home