Approved for Posting by the LM_NET Hospitality Committee

In April, a thread of discussion occured on LM_NET concerning the fourth
tape in Classroom Connect's Internet Revealed video series.

As a result of this discussion, and considerable debate within our company,
we immediately reshot and completely revised this videotape. We appreciate
your input, and we think you'll find the new version to be far superior to
the original.

As the person who spearheaded the changes and revisions, I'd like to send
interested members of the LM_NET list review copies. We have 15 pre-release
versions on VHS tape. All of your input will help us be sure we've hit the
mark!

Please send me your mailing/postal address and I'll get one out to you as
fast as I can.

:-)

 Tim McLain
 Senior Internet Writer