Thanks again.

>Currently as in my previous two positions, the hardbacks are straight alpha
>but paperbacks are by genre (twirling racks are best).
>
>My current categories are pretty broad, but it works well for class
assignments:

>-Modern Realistic Fiction (big section)
>-Sci Fi/Fantasy
>-Mystery
>-Historical Fiction
>-Animal Stories
>-Classics (i.e. the books that are on the summer reading lists that don't
>fit other genres)
>-Horror (new for me.....tends to pull from both Mystery and SciFi/Fantasy)
>-Adventure Stories
>-Sports Stories
>-Comics & Graphic Novels

Are you using commercial provided labels for this sub-cat or self made is ok?

>The catalog is coded for each section; the books have color coordinated
>spine labels; the shelf list (we're automating soon, fortunately) has been
>alpha.

Come to visit my homepage and give some feedback, link to HKTLA...
http://hkein.school.net.hk/~mmhung/

A page for Christians, teachers, librarians, and students......

Sending you this greeting and blessing and love and joy from JESUS!
Jesus Christ, is the same Yesterday and Today and Forever. ~Hebrew 13:8 NIV
ida & michael hung                        Email: mmhung@hkein.school.net.hk