Just a quick note to all that I will be unsubscribing to LM_NET.  I am
moving to Michigan, and will rejoin LM_NET when I have settled, and hopefully
acquired an educational account.

To those that I have been corresponding with privately, you can send e-mail
to my AOL address    rsstewaol.com

A couple of months ago, someone posted a message that had a subject referring
to a great site to visit, noting that it even had job postings.  Well, I
visited the site, found the U of Illinios jobline, found an opening, called,
mailed all the paperwork, interviewed, and I GOT THE JOB!!  This list is the
greatest.

WHOA - I just noticed my aol address is typed wrong up there

CORRECT AOL ADDRESS -   rsstew@aol.com

Goodbye - have a wonderful rest of the summer

Rebecca Stewart
formerly Central Catholic High School, Toledo, Ohio
future - Parchment School District (Elem. librarian) Parchment, Michigan.

LM_NET Archive Home