Holly -

You didn't mention what computer you were using, but if you're on the
Mac, 128 is the maximum number of fonts that can be displayed when
they're in the system folder/font folder.

I use Suitcase (from Aladdin Systems; current version is 3.0); there's also
Master Juggler Pro (from Alsoft; current version is 2.0). Don't know if
there are PC versions of these, but there certainly must be something
similar because I know that my friends in the desktop publishing business
all use similar programs to manage their fonts.

"How to BOSS Your Fonts Around" by Robin Williams (Peachpit Press) is a
good book to help you get organized.

Joyce Conklin            jconkli@ed.co.sanmateo.ca.us
San Mateo Union High School District (ret.)
San Mateo, CA

LM_NET Archive Home