Lisa Hack wrote:"....The most difficult issue for me is whether to spend
more money in a print collection, or in getting technology in
immediately...."
-------------
IMHO, I think you have to spend money in both places.  I have an advisory
board composed of parents, students and teachers who helped me to set
percentages of what should be spent in each area.  Their recommendations was
that our budget percentages for this coming year should be as follows:  40% -
Fic/Non-Fic Books; 40% - Computer Hardware; 10%-Reference/Elec. CD-ROMs; 10%
Supplies.
I'm curious what percentages others spend in these areas....
Rob Darrow, LMT (Robdarrow@aol.com)
Alta Sierra Intermediate School
Clovis, CA

LM_NET Archive Home