Greetings from sunny Florida!
Could someone point me in the right direction to find out some current
LM_NET statistics?  I am interested in the current number of members on
this listserv (not including those who access via newsreaders) and a
possible breakdown by country.  Would the hospitality committee have the
answers, and if so, how would I contact a member?

Thanks in advance for any help--I have loved being on LM_NET for the last
couple of years--reading, questioning, sharing, and learning!

Carol McWilliams
University of Central Florida
Orlando

mcwillc@mail.firn.edu