Hello LM_NETTERS,

        During this summer break, I am beginning to plan for winter
break.  I'm seriously considering a trip to Phoenix, Arizona during
my school's winter vacation.
        Can anyone tell me what the weather is like at the end of
December in Phoenix.  Is this a great time to visit Phoenix?  Being a
resident of the Chicagoland area, I really need to get away from the
cold.
        Could you also make any suggestions regarding sites to visit,
etc.?  TIA.
                David Levin, Media Center Director
           Rich Central High School, Olympia Fields, IL
                          d-levin@bgu.edu
"Today we are the shapers of the world tomorrow.  ~~Walt Disney

LM_NET Archive Home