Hi LM_netters,

I am thrilled with the responses on Mac vs IBM.  I have been an IBM user for
many years and I am moving into a new position which has a Mac environment.
 I need a new computer and have decided to buy a Mac because my school has
Macs.  I was a little concerned about moving from IBM to Mac so I was
delighted by your responses.

Now the problem-I have looked at the Performas (6300 and 6320) and I have
spoken with someone who is in the Mac for Educators department (these are
more expensive.)  I'm not sure which way to go.  Additionally I am looking at
the Stylewriter printer.

What are your suggestions about which Mac I should get?  What is your opinion
of the Stylewriter 2500?

Thanks so much for your help.
Please send all responses directly to me.

Marjorie Schor
mjschor@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home