Dear Warren,
        That f-file sounds great- and cheap,too!  I have to finish my r-
esearch paper by Monday and UPS it overnight to my professor in Orlando.
It's been a real pain because I've had such a hard time getting into FIRN
to do my E-mail and to get onto the NET.  I might have to use AOL like you
eventually.  I'll probably get Ernie the computer guy that worked part-time
 in the media center to come back out to the house and clear up what my
problem with the high speed line in Deland is.  Talk to you later.  BJ

LM_NET Archive Home