Karen:

I'm sure you found armadillo by now, but you might be interested in this:

http://www.uwsp.edu/acaddept/comm/591class/14/tempb.htm

Debbie Abilock              "It is important that students bring a certain
The Nueva School            ragamuffin barefoot irreverence to their studies;
6565 Skyline Blvd.          they are not here to worship what is known,
Hillsborough, CA 94010      but to question it."  (Jacob Bronowski)

On Sun, 28 Jul 1996, Karen G. Schneider wrote:

> Whilst working on my next article for AL, I began to wonder if there were
> websites out there with collections of school library acceptable use
> policies for Internet access?  I did some digging and found many public and
> academic library examples and collections, but couldn't find a similar
> "paydirt" site for school libraries.  Any suggestions?

> Karen G. Schneider * kgs@bluehighways.com * schneider.karen@epamail.epa.gov
> Author, The Internet Access Cookbook (e-mail Neal-Schuman@icm.com)
> Director, US EPA Region 2 Library * Cybrarian * Columnist, American Libraries
> Visit our library at http://www.epa.gov/Region2/html/library/
> These opinions strictly mine!

LM_NET Archive Home