Dear LM_Net-ers,

I have been "away" from LM_NET for a bit, only to return to
my favorite online community (and fellow LMC friends) to find
immediate response to my call for email mentors posted just
hours ago.  (16 mentors within a couple of hours!)

You all make me miss being an LMC person, as I have been working
full-time as the Passport to Knowledge Education Outreach Coordinator.
I work mainly in isolation (a very difficult transition) and find
being back online with you very reassuring. The "outside
world"  is not always as "friendly" a place!

Please accept my thanks for being there to help new folks join
the online environment in a welcome and supportive way.

I have enough mentors, so please accept my thanks! :-)

Jan Wee

LM_NET Archive Home