 Are
>the Summer Olympics held in Sydney AU in 2000 held in July or January?
Glad to return the favour (see my next reply on Ravens)
The Sydney Olympics are going to be held in either late September or Early
October - I cannot find the exact date at the moment. This is officially
our driest period. January is hot humid with thunderstorms however we can
receive a few days of torrential rain at any time so we have our fingers
crossed. July is mid-winter and we think it is freezing but some of you
from North America might not consider it so (Last Saturday was miserable
and wet 12- 16'Celcius and today is sunny 8 -18).
Brian Ralph
Teacher-Librarian

St Agnes High School                            A Catholic Co-ed 7-10 School
Rooty Hill, NSW AUSTRALIA                       in the western suburbs of
stagnesh@zeta,org,au                            Sydney.
http://www.zeta.org.au/~stagnesh

LM_NET Archive Home