I am approaching the finish of our new media center which may be the
longest construction in history.  We moved out of our original Media Center
in January of 1995 to partial storage and very tight temporary quarters.
The first of this month we moved into complete storage.  I am now in the
process of converrting data from Circ/Cat Plus and Textbook Plus to Unison
on a new server.At any rate I am looking for signs for the Media Center.  I
have in mind having those large letters that go over shelving to indicate
Reference, etc.
I looked in regular library supply catalogs and didn't find anything I
especially liked.
This listserv has been a wonderful resource in finding just what I needed
while going through the planning and ordering of this new faciltiy.  One of
the best suggestions was wrapping the books in "Goodwrappers".  I never
dreamed I would have to go into complete storage before finally getting to
my destination.  Having those materials wrapped and labeled is going to
take weeks off opening the new Media Center.
TIA
Frances Pickard

Frances W. Pickard      Pickarf@mail.firn.edu           (904)739-5200
Dupont Middle School