           HI everyone!
               Next year one of my primary jobs will be that of training
        teachers and students in the use of Dynix Scholar, Newsbank, and
        EBSCO--middle school search.
               Dynix does not publish any kind of training materials.  Has
        anyone found or developed anything that has worked extrememly well?
               EBSCO and Newsbank will provide training to the staff.  I'm
        working on lessons/packages for students this summer.  Has anyone
        found a technique, an analogy, a transparency that has worked really
        well?  I'll be happy to post anything I learn.  Donna

LM_NET Archive Home