Fellow LM_Netters:

My principal has come to me with the following request. We will have a
pilot project with one of our destreamed grade nine classes next year.
They will be together for the whole year. The grade nine team is looking
at different ways to deliver curriculum. They are planning many
integrated units that will occur with the blending of many departments.
One of the requests is an information skills package that would be
integrated into these units. What I would like to ask you to do is send
me a list of the top 5-7 skills that you think should be included. We are
a rural school in Eastern Ontario with a student population of 750
students in grade 9 to OAC. We have an automated library with 12 stand
alone computer stations for research using CD ROMS. and the Internet

Thanx in advance for all your help

--
Bev Boyd                        Voice 613 966-2922
Bayside Secondary School        Fax   613 966-4565