        Our 300 student K-12 school was supposed to be participating in a
2 month tril of First Search sponsored by the local #Rs council.  Unable
to attend the training session (4 hour round trip), I didn't receive my
password until midway thru the first month, and the supporting
documentation arrived on the last day of the first month!
        I now find out I have to make a decision about whether to
participate for next year in 2 weeks.  Our share of the cost would run
around $500 per year-which while possible, is a substantial chunk of
change for our small school.
        I don't feel I can make a truly informed decision in two
weeks-can those of you who have used the service comment and help me at
least make an educated guess?
        TIA!
Gladys Furness
Westport Central School