LM_Net,
I have an unusual request.  Although I am not serving in a library at
this time a former patron has requested a search on a subject that I
have been unable to locate information.  The subject is cyanide
intoxication.  A search of Yahoo and Alta Vista only gave scantly
information.  Can anyone share information on this subject? Few
physicians in our area are knowledgeable on this subject.
Any information or names of physicians skilled in this area would be most
helpful.

Connie Booher
Traveling Media Center Technology Librarian
Knox County Schools
P.O. Box 2188
Knoxville, Tn.  37901

                        E-mail: cjbooher@sacam.oren.ortn.edu