Recently I've noticed several messages desiring info on the US Olympics.

I just received a flyer on a new CD-ROM about the1996 US Olympic team.
Cost is $35, & from the flyer it looks pretty good. Here's the info:

        Archimedia Interactive
        2828 Routh St. #695
        Dallas, Texas 75201

        Phone (214) 880-9090

This company also puts out a terrific CD-ROM called "The Alamo--0Victory
or Death." All our 4th grade classrooms have their own copy. The 2 vol.
CD-ROM plus manual is $150.

*   Debbie Collier          Orange Grove Elementary  *
*   Librarian &             Houston, Texas           *
*   "Resourceress"          COLLIE@TENET.EDU         *