           I'm renewing/subscribing to magazines.  Has anyone ever taken a
        magazine called Library Hotline or Library Hi Tec News or Internet
        World?  What professional magazines can you not live without??

           Right now I take Book Report (my favorite) Technology Connection,
        SLJ, Booklist, NetGuide, MacWorld, Technology and Learning, CMC News
        (a great little newsletter if you don't get it from Minnesota--under
        $10) and Electronic Learning.

           If you take a magazine that you immediately grab out of the mail
        because it's so helpful or contains wonderful articles pertaining to
        us, please let me know. I'll be happy to post what I find out.
        Thanks.  Donna

LM_NET Archive Home