I'll be getting new tables and chairs for my high school library this
summer.  Adequate seating in a small area is a priority.  One planner
suggested replacing our traditional rectangular tables with octagonal tables
to increase seating and give us a "new look."

Does anyone have this configuration?  Will I be asking for an increase in
conversations instead of serious work?

What about sled-base chairs instead of traditional legs?  We do have carpeting.

Experiences and advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Kathleen O'Brien  <obrien@neca.com>
Killingly High School Library, Danielson, CT

LM_NET Archive Home