Hi Everybody:

One of those really strange questions that comes up from time-to-time.
One of our English teachers said that a student told her about seeing a
set of Rudyard Kipling's works bound in red with swastikas embossed in
black on
the covers.  He said they were in a museum (possibly the George Eastman
house in Rochester, NY) but didn't remember for sure which one.

Does anyone know of any connection?  Were his works "approved" by the
Nazis?  We couldn't think of any possible relationship, but we may be
missing something obvious (or not so obvious!)

Just one of those questions that you wonder about...

Thanks,
Linda Young
Hannibal Jr.-Sr. High
Hannibal, NY   13074