It sounds a little harsh to me, but I have had public library patrons
incensed that we allow people to steal books and do not attempt to retrieve
them or have them paid for.  Several people said they felt this was a waste
of tax dollars and it made libraries look bad.

I guess there are two sides to every coin.... :)

Julie

Julie Anderson, Librarian                (206) 813-7301
Kentwood High School                    janderso@kent.wednet.edu
25800 164th Ave SE
Kent, WA  98042                                   Life, liberty, and the
pursuit of happiness are not "Special Rights."

LM_NET Archive Home