I noticed during our latest inventory that someone in the past had placed
barcodes on oversized books that have to be shelved spine up horizontally
along the bottom front cover (we do all our barcodes on the front),
rather than at the top.  Sure made it handy for scanning during inventory
and I'm thinking about adopting that.  In the past when checking out
books I've not liked that placement because it is not what I'm used to.
But now I'm thinking there was a good reason.

Diane Durbin
dianed@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home