Hello LM_NETTERS,

We are trying to locate an in-print version of a dramatized version of
"Diary of Anne Frank" by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett.  It was in a
Scott, Foresman literature anthology titled "Counterpoint in Literature",
last copyrighted in 1974.  The Scott, Foresman anthology is out of print,
and no longer available.  There is information for contacting the
dramatists'literary agent in the anthology, which we will do if there is no
other in-print source for this dramatization.

We would appreciate your assistance if you know that it is in print.
Thank you in advance, and have a relaxing summer.
--
James Brodt  (jbrodt@njlink.pppl.gov)
Reading-Fleming Middle School           Phone: 908-284-7521
James Brodt  (jbrodt@njlink.pppl.gov)
Reading-Fleming Middle School           Phone: 908-284-7521
50 Court Street                         FAX:   908-284-7518
Flemington, NJ  08822-1325

LM_NET Archive Home