Dear Group,  My principal has just asked me to do a presentation to
300 high school teachers next September.  Actually, the same presentation
3 times, 100 teachers in a group.  He let me choose the topic and
I chose the Big Six.  Mike Eisenberg was just in Las Vegas last
month and did an all-day workshop, so I have a beginning.  (He only
spoke to Librarians and a few reading teachers).  What I need now
from anyone who can help is good ideas and things to hand out.  If
you think you can help, let me know.  I am going to incorporate
Boolean searching, too.  If you have any forms, project plans, etc.,
that you would be willing to share, please snail mail them to me.
Ideas can of course be sent directly to me.  Those of you who work
in high schools know how persnickity high school teachers can be.

Lee Gordon
Eldorado High School      (702)799-7200 x230
1139 N. Linn Ln.           FAX 799-7255
Las Vegas, NV  89110        lgordon@nevada.edu

LM_NET Archive Home