Thanks and I will get it from my local book supplier.
If anybody can have a simple comparison, then better :P

Also I found the following:

Subject Headings for Children : A list of Subject headings used by the
Library of Congress with Dewey Numbers Added , edited by Lois Winkel.

This is a two volume set. V.1 is the list of SHs and V.2 is the keyword index.
ISBN 0910608466
Forest Press

more details on http://www.oclc.org/oclc/fp/products/new/subjhead.htm

>I got this off the LION web page. Sounds kinda neat, doesn't it? Sorry
>I didn't include this in the hit.
>
>Headings for Children's and Young Adult Materials: An LCSH/Sears
>Companion.
>Libraries Unlimited c1996, $48.00. ISBN 1-56308-360-4. This 250 page
>work compiles the most-used LC names and subject headings, and
>includes modifications of the 17th edition of "LCSH" for the
>classification of children's materials.
>--
Come to visit my homepage and give some feedback, link to HKTLA...
http://hkein.school.net.hk/~mmhung/

A page for Christians, teachers, librarians, and students......

Sending you this greeting and blessing and love and joy from JESUS!
Jesus Christ, is the same Yesterday and Today and Forever. ~Hebrew 13:8 NIV
ida & michael hung                        Email: mmhung@hkein.school.net.hk