Agree in most cases, this will NOT create too much extrawork to librarians.
But still need more guide on choosing access point and "correct" keyword for
the patrons to begin.

>I attended a MARC workshop with the head of catalogin for the Dallas
>Public Schools.  He recommended using both Sears and LC headings to
>provide as many access points as possible.  With automation one doesn't
>need to worry about this creating extra work.  What do others think of
>this idea?
>
>Vicki Sherouse
>sherouse@tenet.edu

Come to visit my homepage and give some feedback, link to HKTLA...
http://hkein.school.net.hk/~mmhung/

A page for Christians, teachers, librarians, and students......

Sending you this greeting and blessing and love and joy from JESUS!
Jesus Christ, is the same Yesterday and Today and Forever. ~Hebrew 13:8 NIV
ida & michael hung                        Email: mmhung@hkein.school.net.hk