The posting of this survey has been authorized by the LM NET owners.

I am in graduate school and am taking a course in school library automation.
If you would complete the following survey, I would be very appreciative!
Please reply directly back to me at this address:
        cbaldwin@unccptv.unctv.org

School Library Automation Survey

1.  Your Name:

2.  Your Address:

3.  School Name and Address:

4.  Telephone #:

5.  Name of library automation system used:

6.  Year of installation:

7.  Number of lookup stations:

8.  Number of students enrolled in your school:

9.  Approximate number of books in your collection:

10.  Is your automation system Windows-based or Macintosh?

12.  Did your school or system pay for retrospective conversion?

11.  Would you recommend this library automation system to schools just
being automated?

12.  Positive comments about this company?

13.  Negative comments about this company?

14.  Do you have suggestions for those about to select an automation system
or go through the automation process?

15.  Would you select this same automation system a second time?

Thanks so much for your help in answering these questions.  When I tally the
results, I will post a hit.
                        C. Baldwin
                        Sycamore Lane Middle School
                        Laurinburg  NC  28352