Help!  I'm looking for a quote from someone around 1700-1800 era... This
individual indicated that "this new technology" would destroy education
and student creativity.  It would lead one to believe that the reference
was to computers; however, the new-fangled technology was the
chalkboard.  If anyone knows where I might locate this quote, please let
me know.  OR, if anyone knows of an even better quote for intro to an
article for TechNos magazine, please tell!  Respond to
pmitchel@sun.cc.westga.edu and TIA!  Phyllis Mitchell

Priscilla Bennett               (770) 836-4400
West Georgia College            pbennett@westga.edu
Carrollton, GA 30118            (770) 834-8524 home voice and fax

*******Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things ******
                 ****** which matter least.  Goethe ******

LM_NET Archive Home