Dear Members,
        Our tech guru is leading us into the creation of our LAN.  We will
be saving CDROMs onto a huge hard drive.  This sounds wierd, but he says
that interactive CDs work better this way than on a CD tower.  OK, so I'm
for better response time--especially if this really works.  My question is
this:  Am I legally required to have a copy of software for every single
computer that is on the LAN including the file server?

I have already tried to find out via the copyright web site and on software
company homepages.  I also called a copyright 1-800 number I had written
down from LM_NET conversations once.  That number is to AIM (sp?) and it
requires you to pay $150. a year to be a member.  TIA!

Mona
                            edwarm@merck.utulsa.edu

             "We are confronted by insurmountable opportunities."  POGO

LM_NET Archive Home