Dear Mary Alice,
You sound like you are doing a fantastic job!!!! I would recommend taking a
few
library media courses, although you probably wouldnUt need a degree.  (I have
an
MLS, but work with a teacher on my building on technology matters.  She is
getting a tech ed. degree, and we are philisophically so compatible.  If she
were to do my job (run the LMC, she would need a cataloging course because
MARC
is so picky and you need to know something about it for good records,  library
management, and maybe a couple of other courses.)   Do apply for the job.  You
would be great!

Now I have a question for you.  We have 25 Macs in the building but will be
getting more.  What are the must-have items on your network.  (Are you K-2 or
???)
I am particularly  interested in what gr. 3 would use, but would like to know
what you consider to be the basic software that everyone thinks is essential
for
any level.

Thanks, Mary Alice.
Monica Carollo