It has been quite a while since I requested information on Primary Tom and
how it compared to SIRS Discoverer.  Most responses I received were asking
me to share what I found out.  Only two people were using Primary Tom.
1.  Excellent reference tool but still need for Children's Periodical
Index.  Only drawback is that most periodicals indexed are not mainline.
2.  Only been using a week.  Have on approval.  Has been in constant use
since installed.  Thinks she will really like it.  Was easy to install.
        No one seems to be using Sirs Discoverer.  In fact most had not
heard of it.  As I did not get a preview copy of Primary Tom before I had
to make a decision about SIRS, I am renewing this year and will consider
changing to Primary Tom for next year.
                Sue Williams
                St. George's Day School
                8250 Poplar Avenue