        On March 17 our school (k-12) is celebrating International Day.  We
have over 50 different nationalities represented at our school.  We'd like
as many "Happy International Day" greetings from as many places in as many
languages as possible.  The greetings could be from schools, classes,
individuals, or busisnesses.  Please help us to get lots and lots of
greetings!!!  Looking forward to hearing from all of you all around the globe.

Please put my name in the subject when you send a message.

Jo Anne Gebhardt
PO Box 4005
American Community School of Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Email: amcomsch@emirates.net.ae
American Community School of Abu Dhabi         Email: amcomsch@emirates.net.ae
P.O. Box 4005                                  Tel: 971-2-661-461
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.                              Fax: 971-2-653-234

LM_NET Archive Home