To all LM_NETTERS:
Thanks for the great response to my request for Count on Reading success
stories or stories about your reading initiatives.  I will be able to use
many of them in the next Count on Reading HOTLINE.  I neglected to say that
the reading initiative, Count on Reading, sponsored by AASL, is long term ,
and therefore, it is not too late to register with AASL at AASL@ALA.org or
AASL Count on Reading, 50 E. Huron St., Chicago, IL, 60611.  The billion book
goal is to be reached by April, 1997 when the total will be announced. It is
certainly not too late to let me hear your stories, projects, etc.  Send
E-mail to: ShellyBell@aol.com or to Shelly Senator, CT Kids Count on Reading,
25 Elmwood Ave., Trumbull, CT 06611.
Thanks!
Shelly Senator